1. INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL TERMS
These terms apply to the use of games and other products developed by ArpuGuru (‘we’ / ‘us’).
- What information we may collect about you
- How we will use information we collect about you
- Whether we will disclose your details to anyone else
- Your choices and rights regarding the personal information you have provided to us.
2. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect and process the following information which may include your personal data.
Information provided by you when using the Games (“Basic Information”)
We do not collect any information from you when you play our Games:
Information used for the purposes of serving advertisements
Through our third party advertising network partners, it may gather information about your devices when you install or play our Games, depending on the permissions you’ve granted. This may include:
- the make, model and operating system of your device;
- properties of your device, such as screen size and orientation, audio volume and battery;
- the mobile network operator linked to your device;
- the Games played;
- the country, time zone and locale settings on your device (i.e. country and preferred language);
- network connection type and speed;
- IP Address;
- MAC address;
- internet browser used to access the Games; and the advertiser ID, which is an identifier unique to you if you use an Apple or Android device, but which doesn’t reveal your name.
Information collected for the purposes of providing analytics(“Analytics”)We may collect technical information about your use of the Online Services through the use of tracking technologies and analytics Personal data we may collect includes the following:
- your mobile device’s unique device ID (“Device ID”);
- your User ID (which is generated by us and allocated to you when you first play our games);
- your device operating system & version;
- your device make and model;
- game play attempts, progression and results;
- session game time start, end and duration;
- purchase transaction types
- the country of your Device;
- the time, date and install source of your first download (e.g. from a clicked advertisement);
- advertisements viewed and clicked; and identification of crashes and defects.
Information about you collected from third parties
(“Third Party Log In Information”)
We do not collect any Third Party Log In Information.
3. WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
For advertising purposesWe may process Advertising Data to show you advertisements for third party services.
The information we collect about you may be used to understand how advertisements placed in our Games have performed or how many people have viewed certain advertisements.
We will not process your information for the purposes of marketing or pass your information on to third parties for the purposes of such marketing unless you give your consent or you have given it already. After you have given your consent, you may withdraw it at any time.
We may use the information we collect about you to serve you targeted advertisements in our Games. We do this to provide you with more relevant advertising content. We work with the following third party advertising networks :
- Applovin https://www.applovin.com/privacy
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Unity https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Admob https://support.google.com/admob/answer/6128543
- Vungle http://vungle.com/privacy/
If you would like to find out more about the way these third parties collect and process your information please refer to their respective privacy policies and/or terms and conditions by clicking on the links provided above.
To help us improve the Online Services and fix any problems
We may process non identifiable Analytics so that we can analyse and improve our Games and Online Services. This processing is also necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests of (i) ensuring that our Online Services function properly so that you and other users have the best experience when playing any of our Game(s) and using the other Online Services; (ii) improving the quality of our Online Services, and providing a better experience to our users; (iii) identifying and correcting any bugs in the Games and Online Services and iv) understanding the effectiveness of our marketing to attract new users and re-engage our current users at an aggregated level. We use Firebase Analytics and Facebook Analytics. Firebase and Facebook Analytics may collect analytics on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions, and their applicable privacy notices. If you would like to find out more about the way Firebase and Facebook Analytics collects and processes this information this is likely to be set out in their privacy policies and/or terms and conditions. Please refer to https://www.firebase.com/terms/privacy-policy.html and https://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
4. DATA SHARING
We do not share your information with third parties.
5. CONSUMER CONTROL AND OPT-OUT OPTIONS
If you do not wish to receive notifications from us or be served with targeted advertisements you can opt-out by changing your advertising and notification settings on your device directly. You can withdraw your consent by changing your advertising settings on your device or by deleting the Game at any time.
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss misuse or alteration of your personal information. Please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
8. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
It is possible that your personal information may be transferred outside of the EEA by Ad Networks. We recommend that you refer to the privacy policies and/or terms and conditions of these third parties if you are concerned about your data being transferred outside the EEA. Where we transfer your information outside of the EEA, we have agreements in place with those parties which include standard data protection clauses adopted by a data protection regulator and approved by the European Commission to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data. If you would like to find out more about these safeguards, please let us know by writing to [email protected]
All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to ArpuGuru at [email protected] We will endeavour to respond to any query or questions within three business days.